Promise Keepers is a group of men committed to a Christ-oriented ministry of building men up, through vital relationships, into godly influences on their world. We seek to Follow Christ, Build Community, and Share Hope by demonstrating the 7 promises of the PK organization.
1. Honor Jesus Christ through worship, prayer, and obedience to God's word in the power of the Holy Spirit.
2. Build vital relationships with other men, understanding we need brothers to help us keep our promises.
3. Pursue spiritual, moral, ethical and sexual purity.
4. Build strong marriages and families through love, protection, and biblical values.
5. Support the mission of our church, by honoring and praying for our pastor, and by actively giving our time and resources.
6. Reach beyond racial and denominational barriers to demonstrate biblical unity.
7. Influence our world by being obedient to the Great Commandment and Great Commission.
We meet every Tuesday morning from 6:30 AM to 7: 30 AM at the Rochester Athletic Club café for Bible study and discussion.